To Establish the Proper Ramp Length:
- Determine the incline that your chair is designed to climb. (please check your user manual)
- We start you off with the ADA Standard Ratio of 1:12, but we recommend you confirm with your local/city code.
- Measure the distance
from the top step/landing or
load level of the vehicle
to the ground (RISE).
- This will determine your run and ramp length you will require to safely use.
Click here to calculate the length of ramp you wil need to use
- CAUTION! At any incline, use ramp only with a qualified helper.
- CAUTION! Refer to your equipment’s (wheelchair or scooter) User Guide for exact recommendations concerning acceptable usage and allowable slope.
- Notice: If Rise is greater than 30” a platform is required.